Burrows Hall Nursing Home
Category: Health & Wellbeing
Location: Llangennith, Gower
During the war Burrows Hall was used as a holiday camp for city children, offering them a safe and secure environment to take a break. In the late 60’s it became a successful Hotel, until it was eventually converted into a Nursing Home in 1987.
Burrows Hall is family owned and run and can accommodate up to 31 guests, catering for a variety of care needs, providing a secure residential environment of exceptionally high standards with 24hr nursing care. The home welcomes guests on short or long term basis as well as day care. First and foremost, Burrows Hall is a Home.
Burrows Hall Nursing and Residential Home was opened in 1987 and is privately owned. It has established itself as one of the leading providers of Nursing and Residential care in the Swansea area. Burrows Hall is situated in the village of Llangennith on the Gower Peninsula with magnificent views over Rhossili Bay and the Worms Head.
All our guests can enjoy the following services on offer here at Burrows Hall:
- In house laundry service
- Daily activities
- Daily newspapers
- Weekly hairdresser
- Monthly visiting Chapel Service
- Monthly Communion Service
- Visiting Optician, Dentist and Chiropodist
- Local G.P. Service
- Dedicated Pharmacist
- Close links with Community Nurses and Social Workers
- Close proximity to Singleton and Morriston Hospitals
- The use of the home’s vehicle, which has wheelchair access, for appointments and outings